You might also like
Revolutionary Bogner tube design meets HD Modeling technology
The 4-way Voicing switch is the heart of DT50. Brand-new Line 6 HD modeling technology fuels each Voicing’s preamp and tone stack, and automatically pairs them with dynamic analog circuitry including tube configuration and negative feedback topology (courtesy of Reinhold Bogner’s uniquely versatile 50-watt, EL34 power section). American clean tones gleam and shine with high amounts of negative feedback, chimey English tones sport their signature dynamics with zero negative feedback, and so on. All four Voicings deliver their famous sonic signatures.
Customize these tones with the front-panel Class A/Class AB and Pentode/Triode switches. Ever wonder what your favorite English Class AB amp sounded like in Class A? Well now you can.
2-channels for 1-touch analog reconfiguration
Get total analog reconfiguration with one touch. Any combination of Voicing, operating class and power tube mode can be assigned to either channel. For example, Channel A can be Voicing I/Class A/Pentode, and Channel B can be Voicing IV/Class AB/Triode.
This streamlined and straightforward layout is free of complexity and learning curve, and is ideal for any gigging musician.
Flexibility and connectivity
Flexibility is a big part of the DT50 blueprint. For example, the tube sections and the HD amp modeling technology automatically adjust to yield sweet-spot tone at all volumes. (There’s also “low-power,” which lets the HD modeling technology provide both preamp and power amp tones for total grit and gain at low volumes.)
DT50 connects to new POD® HD multi-effect pedals via L6 LINK™ connection. Get total floor control while taking advantage of the enormous FX and HD amp model collections in POD HD. (Sold separately.) DT50 can also be controlled via MIDI.
- Brand-new Line 6 HD amp modeling technology seamlessly integrates with Reinhold Bogner’s uniquely (and extremely) versatile tube sections
- DT50 goes further than any other amplifier to produce great amp tones. Many amplifiers offer either modeling technology or reconfigurable analog circuitry, but DT50 offers both to deliver something bigger than the sum of its parts
- Reconfigurable analog circuitry includes negative feedback loop, operating class (Class A, Class AB), power tube mode (Pentode/Triode); low-power mode; 2-channel design; (2) 12AX7 preamp; (2) EL34 power amp; 12” Custom Celestion® G12H90 speaker
- Front panel: (Channels A and B) Drive, Bass, Mid Treble, Presence, Reverb, Channel Volume; Channel switch; Voicing switch; Pentode/Triode switch; Class A/Class AB switch; Master volume; Power; Standby
- Back panel: MIDI I/O; Channel footswitch input; L6 LINK™ in and out/thru; FX loop with Level control; Balanced direct out; Speaker outs (4 ohm, 8 ohm and 16 ohm)
90 Day Limited Warranty:
Line 6 warrants that your refurbished Line 6 product(s), when purchased and shipped to an address within the United States of America, shall be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of Ninety (90) days from the original date of purchase (the “Warranty Period”) or unless local statutory law requires otherwise.
*All factory refurbished items are direct from Line 6 and have been professionally restored to working order by Line 6 or a Line 6-approved vendor. This means the item has been inspected, tested, and cleaned, and may have been repaired, to meet Line 6 specifications. Any accessories that would be necessary for the operation of the product are included with your purchase. Each JTV/Variax Standard guitar purchase includes one of each: guitar, battery, charger kit, Workbench USB interface, RJ-45 cable, gig bag (except Variax Standard) and tremolo bar (except JTV-59/89).
This item may contain minor cosmetic blemishes. Additionally, the item may or may not be in the original packaging. Certain non-essential contents, such as printed manuals or registration cards, may not be present. Printed items can be downloaded at no cost from www.Line6.com
- Advanced HD modeling technology
- Reinhold Bogner's most flexible tube design
- 2 - 12AX7 preamp tubes
- 2 EL34 power amp
- Selectable 25W/50W outputs
- Simple and straightforward 2-channel design
- Each channel: Drive, Bass, Mid, Treble, Presence, Reverb, Channel Volume
- Master volume
- High and Low inputs
- Reconfigurable analog components (Class A/Class AB; Pentode/Triode)
- Complete, one-touch analog reconfiguration (via Channel select switch)
- Low-power mode
- 1x12" Celestion custom G12H90 speaker
- L6 LINK in/thru connection for POD HD integration
- Serial effect loop with level control
- Footswitch jack for channel switching
- XLR direct out with cabinet simulation and ground lift switch