The Most Advanced Guitar Wireless Stompbox System.
Featuring uncompromised sound quality, rugged reliability and an easy to use design, the Relay G70 guitar wireless system offers capabilities that wired cables and traditional wireless systems can’t match. Enjoy pure guitar tone thanks to industry-leading audio specs and the lowest latency of any digital wireless system. Easily add transmitters and instantly switch between instruments—complete with programmable scenes. And you can connect with any standard 1/4” guitar cable—no special cables required.
No other guitar wireless system gives you more confidence onstage. The metal construction ensures that Relay G70 can withstand serious punishment. You’ll never be stranded with a dead system—the transmitters give you up to 8+ hours of battery life (up to 70 hours standby) using standard AA batteries. Color-coded transmitters ensure visibility on stage. Plus, a built-in tuner and dedicated aux input let you plug straight in, freeing up pedalboard space. If you’ve thought about going wireless but never took the plunge, check out Relay G70.
Relay G70 will change the way you think of using wireless on stage. With support for multiple transmitters, it’s now easier than ever to perform with multiple instruments. Unique preset scenes let you control signal routing, levels and more with the press of a footswitch. Quickly match presets and instruments using colored rings on the transmitter and receiver. Keep multiple transmitters ready and seamlessly switch between instruments. And output routing gives you the flexibility to switch between different signal paths for different guitars.
Obviously, nothing is more important than your tone. We’ve been building guitar wireless longer than anyone, and only Relay delivers your tone without compression or compromise. Featuring wider frequency response, next-generation radio technology, and more dynamic range than other wireless systems, Relay ensures that your signal stays pure. You can perform knowing that G70 will sound just like a cable—maybe even better.
Relay features the world’s most advanced guitar wireless technology, and delivers the lowest latency so you can perform without distracting delays. And since Relay systems operate in the 2.4GHz ISM band, you can use them license-free, worldwide.
- 24-bit/48kHz uncompressed digital transmission
- Best-in-class DAC and ADC converters provide super-lownoise transmission (better than 120dB dynamic range)
- Rugged metal transmitter and receiver construction
- Locking 1/4" input on transmitter—no special cables required
- Receiver accommodates multiple transmitters, with footswitch selection
- Programmable scenes allow you to select signal input source, gain, Cable Tone and output routing for multiple instruments
- Select any combination of the two 1/4” outputs and one XLRDI output for each instrument
- 8+ hours of battery life with 50+ hours of standby time
- Breakthrough low latency <1.5ms from analog input to analog output
- Built-in, calibrated, quadantenna array with advanced dual receiver topology
- Auxiliary 1/4” input jack on receiver for plugging in directly without re-patching
- Onboard tuner and dedicated tuner 1/4” output
- High-quality XLR direct output with ground lift ensures consistent audio performance when connecting directly to the board or a modeler